The internal gear pump adopts the principle of internal gear meshing. The pitch circle of the internal and external gears is close to one side, and the other side is separated by the "crescent plate" on the pump cover. The driving internal gear on the main shaft drives the external gear to rotate in the same direction. At the inlet, the gears are separated from each other to form a negative pressure to suck in liquid, and the gears are continuously embedded and meshed at the outlet to squeeze out the liquid.
The internal gear pump has compact structure, small size, light weight, low noise, low flow and pressure pulsation. Because the internal and external gears of the internal gear pump have the same rotation, the relative sliding speed is small, so the wear is small and the practical life is long. Moreover, the internal gear pump allows the use of high speeds and can obtain a large volumetric efficiency, so the internal gear pump is widely used.
AGP internal gear pump
1) Standard type: Adopting axial and radial pressure compensation design, it can maintain high volumetric efficiency even at low speed and low viscosity. Ultra-low noise, using high-strength cast iron and a unique internal noise reduction design, make the noise lower. It is not sensitive to oil pollution and has a long service life.
2) High-speed type: It is specially designed and developed for the high-voltage and high-speed working conditions of servo inverter drive. The internal oil passage has been re-optimized, and some oil suction ports have been enlarged. The internal structure of the product is optimized, the dynamic stability of the pressure compensation structure is improved, and the reliability of the product is improved.
3) AGP series combined pump: adopts floating spline coupling structure, and the rotating shafts are connected in series to play the role of self-centering before and after, ensuring stable operation of the pump and low noise. The combination is flexible and convenient, and the front and rear displacements of the same series can be combined arbitrarily. The rear pump can be rotated by 180°, and the direction of the inlet and outlet ports can be flexibly changed. Sharing the same drive greatly reduces the equipment system cost and reduces installation space. The combined pump has compact structure, low production cost, small size, light weight, and is convenient for installation and maintenance of front and rear pumps.
The volumetric efficiency can reach more than 94% under conventional 1500r/min and 250bar.
The working pressure can reach 35MPa.
The speed can reach 3500r/min.
The noise at 1500r/min and 250bar is less than 70dB.
1. Application in servo drive system
The speed of the servo motor determines the speed of each actuator. The working pressure of the system is fed back by the pressure sensor, and the speed of the motor also determines the working pressure.
In this way, the valve control and overflow system are eliminated, and the waste of pressure energy is greatly reduced. Use as much as you want to achieve real energy saving.
2. Application in hydraulic system of traditional quantitative pump
Compared with traditional fixed pumps or variable pumps, our servo oil pumps can save energy by more than 70%, especially the longer the pressure holding time, the more obvious the energy saving effect. At the same time, the response speed can reach within 20ms, which greatly shortens the production cycle and improves work efficiency.